SPEECH & LANGUAGE THERAPY
Established as one of the best speech therapy and hearing clinics in Dwarka Delhi, TalkHear clinic provides revolutionary speech and hearing services for pediatric, adult, and golden-ager (elder person).
TalkHear has a highly qualified and experienced audiologist and speech therapist who treats people with speech and hearing impairment, with the help of the latest technologies and advanced equipment.
Our speech language pathologists (SLPs), which are often referred to as speech therapists understand the value of communication and determine speech and language therapy goals through an in-depth assessment. Our therapists create customized therapy plans involving the patient, family members, caregivers, and teachers, when appropriate. Learn more about our assessments and therapies below:
Pediatric speech therapy
Our speech language pathologist will use beneficial exercises and activities to help them overcome their specific issues.
- Language activities
- Articulation activities
- Feeding and swallowing therapy
There are some reasons why kids need speech therapy :
- Delayed speech and language
- hearing impairments
- cognitive (intellectual, thinking) or other developmental delays
- weak oral muscles
- chronic hoarseness
- cleft lip or cleft palate
- motor planning problems
- Misarticulation/ Mispronunciations/Unclear Speech
- fluency disorders (Stuttering/Stammering, Cluttering)
- Cochlear Implant, Auditory Verbal Therapy for Hearing Impaired
- respiratory problems (breathing disorders)
- feeding and swallowing disorders
- traumatic brain injury
- Therapy should begin as soon as possible.
- If your kid starts speech therapy early before they are 5 years old tend to have better results than those who begin later.
- This doesn’t mean that older kids won’t do well in therapy. Their progress might be slower, though, because they have learned patterns that need to be changed.
Adult speech therapy
There are many reasons why you might have a speech or language problem. Some problems start in childhood. Others happen after an illness or injury. Speech-language pathologists, or SLPs, can help. First of all our speech therapist takes an assessment session which may take 30 to 45 minutes to determine level of severity and give you the best treatment.
- Laryngeal Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Right Hemisphere Brain Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Exercises may involve:
- problem solving, memory, and organization, and other activities geared at improving cognitive-communication
- conversational tactics to improve social communication
- breathing exercises for resonance
- exercises to strengthen oral muscles
"Speaking & Hearing is the most important thing you have in life!"
Call or WhatsApp us 9315458024 for book an appointment